- You will naturally lose 2-3 lashes extensions per day.
- If you do work-out/exercise, please clean your lashes immediately after.
- Be sure to clean your lashes twice a day with the provided lash cleanser and avoid cotton products to cleanse. Bring the provided lash cleanser with you to future appointments and touchups for free refills. If needed, replacement bottles are located in our boutique for $3.00.
- Only oil free eye makeup remover is lash extension friendly. You can find this located in our boutique as well.
- Do not use waterproof, long-lasting or smudge proof mascara. If you choose to wear mascara, only apply to the tips of the lashes.
- Please be careful with thick gel and liquid liners. These products are designed for long wear and can contain oil and waxy ingredients.
- Be careful using eye creams, serums, and even sunscreen around the lashes.
- Use caution when near or using heat such as ovens, grills, etc.
- Prior to touchup appointments, please be sure to remove all eye makeup, providing a cleansed eye area for our Lash Artists to work with. The cleaner the lash, the better the bond.
- Do not brush your lashes while wet. Fluff them up and comb through as they dry.
- We encourage lash conditioners such as RevitaLash (located in our boutique), Lattisse and similar products.
- We appreciate your preparation. Scheduled one hour appointments go by fast and book up quickly. Be sure to reserve your space in advance.
- Please note, certain medications, medical conditions, supplements, hormone imbalances and diet changes can affect your natural lashes.
- We hear often from our guests the best part of having lashes are the naps. With that said… please silence your mobile devices, whisper softly and sweet dreams.
We are excited you have chosen Frenchy’s Wellness Spa for your eyelash extensions, and are looking forward to making your eyelashes look amazing!
Please remember to arrive 15 minutes before your lash appointment to remove any eye makeup. Frenchy’s powder room is equipped with eye makeup remover and cleaner for your convenience.
If you are unable to remove eye make up before your appointment your Lash Artist may spend up to 15-20 minutes removing make-up, taking away from your lash time. This will result in less lashes and may take away from your desired look. Excessive and hard to remove make up may result in an additional cleansing charge.
We look forward to seeing you soon for your new eyelash extensions!